This quick start tutorial is intended for developers who are familiar with PHP, SOAP, and want a quick "hello world" example for connecting to and using the Access ACS API web service.
This quick start will help you do the following:
- Connect you to the Access ACS web service
- Get the login token that is required for make further calls
- Run one call to getStatAges as a test
- You will need a security id. (How to get a security ID )
- You will need your site id.
- You will need to download NuSOAPhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/nusoap/
Note: NuSOAP is required because PHP's SOAP possibly has a bug preventing it from dealing with Windows server. PHP5 seems to be missing values .
Download and install the NuSOAP library and have it under the 'lib' folder.