Due to Hurricane Florence’s impact on South Carolina, ACS Technologies is suspending normal operations on Thursday, September 13th at 12:00 PM EDT - Friday, September 14th. All of our systems and backups are fully functional. Our support department will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. Thank you for the privilege to serve your ministry.
This quick start tutorial is intended for developers who are familiar with PHP, SOAP, and want a quick "hello world" example for connecting to and using the Access ACS API web service.
This quick start will help you do the following:
- Connect you to the Access ACS web service
- Get the login token that is required for make further calls
- Run one call to getStatAges as a test
- You will need a security id. (How to get a security ID )
- You will need your site id.
- You will need to download NuSOAPhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/nusoap/
Note: NuSOAP is required because PHP's SOAP possibly has a bug preventing it from dealing with Windows server. PHP5 seems to be missing values .
Download and install the NuSOAP library and have it under the 'lib' folder.