If you use the SmartSource® Check Scanner and want to print an endorsement line on the back of a check, you must follow these steps.
Set up to Print an Endorsement Line
Before starting, make sure your ink cartridge is in place.
To set up the SmartSource scanner to print an endorsement line:
- Click Start and then click Computer.
- Go to C:\program files\cpi\scanner files.
- Double click on the scanner.exe.config. file.
- On line <add key="Endorse" value="N"/> Change N to Y.
- Replace METABANK <add key="LocalEndorseText" value="METABANK "/> with the endorsement line you need.