By default, when your users click a hyperlink on an Extend web site, it opens the new page in the same browser window. In some cases, you might want to specify that the new page opens in a new window. You can do this by changing the target.
- Point to Site and click Article Manager.
- Click the article to which you want to add the list.
- Under Actions, click View/Edit Properties.
- Select the link you want to edit.
- Right click the link and select Edit Link. The Link dialog box displays.
- Click the Target tab. This tab is only visible in links to other content pages or web pages, not for links to anchors or email.
- In the Target drop-down list, select New Window (_blank).
- Click OK.