On most reports, you can customize how the data prints. For example, when printing a list of events, you can specify only confirmed events for a specific week or month.
You can customize the report title of all the reports. Reports and calendars that list events can filter events by date, calendar, and status. Other reports have similar filters based on the their contents.
If the standard filters are not adequate, you can filter events based on a saved query. For more information, see Advanced Queries.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the left pane, select the type of report you want to print.
- Select the specific report you want to print.
In the Actions group, click Report Settings.
To display published events from all calendars you have rights to, under Report Options, select Show Published Events from All Calendars.
You can still select calendars in the drop-down list, and all events from those selected calendars display, published or not.
- Change the settings as desired then click Print.
- Select the report you want to print.
- In the Use Advanced Query list, select the saved query you want to use.
- Print or preview the report.
- In the Use Advanced Query list, click Clear.