Once you have generated a report, you can export it as a different file type, such as a PDF or spreadsheet. You can also export and email the report in a single series of steps.
- On the Reports tab, open the query.
- In the Export group, click E-mail As.
- Select the file format in which to email the file. An options window displays. The available options differ depending on your selection.
- Enter the necessary information, then click OK.
- Save the file to your computer.
- After you save the query, your default e-mail client opens.
- Enter the To and text body information, then send the e-mail.
- On the Reports tab, click Reports.
- In the left pane, select the report.
- In the Print group, click Report Preview.
- In the Export group, click Export To.
- Select the file format you want to export to.
- An options window displays. The available options differ depending on your selection. Select your settings and click OK.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the file.
- Click Save.
The file is exported in the format and to the location that you specified.