With ACS Facility Scheduler, your data is stored on a remote server that you can access from multiple computers at the same time. However, to use ACS Facility Scheduler, you must complete a few setup steps.
Review System Requirements
For optimal performance, your computer should meet the system requirements.
Facility Scheduler uses a large amount of resources to run, which may prevent you from running other applications at the same time.
Install Facility Scheduler
Before installing Facility Scheduler, you'll need to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 or higher. To do this, go to the Microsoft .NET Framework page, click Download and follow the instructions.
- Open the Client Portal downloads page.
- Log in to the downloads page. Enter your site number, email address, and PIN that was provided in your ACS Facility Scheduler welcome e-mail.
- Under Downloads, click ACS Facility Scheduler.
- Under Links, click Download.
- Once the file downloads, open and run it.
- In the setup window, follow the instructions.
Open Facility Scheudler
If you installed a Facility Scheduler desktop shortcut, double-click to open it. If otherwise, click Start > All Programs > ACS Technologies > ACS Facility Scheduler. In the Log On window, enter the user name and password provided in the Facility Scheduler welcome e-mail.
Once you're logged in, you're required to set a new password.
After setting up your new password, you're ready to set up ACS Facility Scheduler. To learn more, see the Startup Checklist.