You can save queries and use them to filter the events that print on reports.
You might have queries that you want to run on a regular basis. For example, you can create a query that returns all events that book the church van. You can save the query and then process it at any time.
After processing a query, you can print the results or export the results to a file.
- Create an advanced query.
- In the Actions group, click Save. The Query Properties dialog box appears.
- Enter the Name of the new query.
- Click OK.
- On the Reports tab, click Advanced Queries.
- In the Saved Queries list, click the query you want to process.
- In the Actions group, click Run.