If you run certain reports regularly, you can save your custom report selections.
You can share your saved reports with others in your office who use Facility Scheduler, and you can enter a report description to let them know when to run the report or any related details.
To save a report
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the left pane, select the report you want to customize and save.
- On the Report Settings tab, select the appropriate report options.
- In the Save Report group, click Save As...
- When the Report Properties window displays, enter a Name and Description for the saved report.
- To share the report with others in your office who use Facility Scheduler, select This report is shared.
- When finished, click OK.