You can use OnDemand to schedule tasks in HeadMaster Online to run when you're busy working on other projects, or when your staff is the least likely to be working in the system. This can be particularly helpful for uploading assignments and homework to HeadMaster Online. However, only one task may be added per hour. For example, if you schedule an assignment upload at 3 p.m., the next task cannot be scheduled to begin until 4 p.m.
- In HeadMaster, select Tools >Options >Scheduled Tasks.
- Select the dataset you want to schedule for uploading.
- On the OnDemand overlay, select Schedule Tasks .
- Click Add to begin adding a task for a specific time.
- Select the task you want to run, followed by the time and dates you want the task to run.
- Optional: Click Adjust to set your local time. Click Close.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
To add more than one scheduled task per day, you must create a separate task using the new time.
- Highlight the task you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Make changes to the time and dates, as needed.
- Click OK.
- Highlight the task you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes.
Click the Task Log tab to view previously scheduled tasks.