Your LiveStor Service Center includes shortcuts to commonly used windows in the program. To view these shortcuts, go to the View menu and click Show Panel. A check icon displays next to Show Panel.
The side panel displays on the left side of your LiveStor Service Center. It includes the following:
- View Jobs — Displays the Scheduled Jobs window in which you can view the jobs you have created.
- Create a new backup job — Displays the Scheduled Jobs (NEW) window in which you can add a new job.
- Edit selected backup job — Displays the Job Properties window in which you can edit the job that you selected in the Scheduled Jobs window.
- Launch backup job — Runs the job that you selected in the Scheduled
- Restore files — Displays the Restore Files window in which you can restore files from the LiveStor servers. The side panel does not display in the Restore Files window. To display the panel, click the exit icon in the top left corner.
- View Activity — Displays the Activity window in which you can view the details of a running job. If you don’t have a job running, you can view the results of the last job that ran.
- My Livestor — Displays LiveStor Online, which you can visit to view details about the jobs stored on the LiveStor servers.
- Knowledge Base — Displays the LiveStor Knowledge Base, an online library that includes tips, procedures, and answers to common questions.
- Version — Displays the current version of your LiveStor Service Center.
- Status — Displays the current status of activity for your LiveStor Service Center.