With the mobile app on your iPad or iPhone, you can connect to ACS, PDS, or HeadMaster with OnDemand from almost anywhere!
The OnDemand mobile app is useful for simple tasks such as viewing information and looking up records. However, if you need to enter contributions, take attendance, or do other data-intensive tasks, we recommend that you use a computer.
- Using your iPad or iPhone, visit the iTunes app store to download the OnDemand Mobile App for iOS.
After you've downloaded the app, open the mobile app and select OnDemand.
Tap to view the details of your connection, then click Connect to enter your OnDemand login.
The panel displays the host's name, URL, IP address, and Port number.
Tap Connect. If you want to remember your credentials, select Edit before going to the next step.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Select Cache Login Credentials to remember your credentials each time you connect to OnDemand.
Keyboard: Tapping the 'A' button toggles the touch-screen keyboard.
Power: Closes the session and returns you to the main host list window.
Auto Zoom: Makes your screen more visible by allowing you to zoom in and enlarge your display.
Toggle: Allows you to move from one screen to the next.
- Image Compression decreases the color resolution of the session from 16-bit color to 8-bit color. This slightly reduces the image quality of pictures and other images, but it decreases the session's bandwidth utilization. This option is especially useful for remote sessions running over a 3G connection or other, lower bandwidth connections.
- Auto Connect launches the host automatically on your device.
- Auto Launch opens the specified application when the session is started. This setting is set for the OnDemand application and should never be edited.
- Reset App restores the app back to its original settings.