Insights dynamically displays your data in ways you haven't seen before. Filters make it easy to view trends or specific areas of interest. Your data is refreshed every week so you can see how things are changing, in a snapshot of time.
What can you visualize on the Insights dashboard?
- Hover over any part of the interactive graphs to view the related details.
- The line graphs show the key giving metrics and compare giving from year to year.
- The bar charts illustrate your church's giving by generation, year, and payment method.
- Use filters to select specific funds, generations, or payment methods and see results instantly.
- Identify data entry errors immediately.
Who can view your Insights data?
Ensure the privacy of your Insights data by assigning permission levels to specific OnDemand users in your organization:
- Summary permission allows users to access the visualizations and download the summarized data.
- Detail permission allows users to download a csv file with all the data details. For example, in the Giving Dashboard Workbook, this will be data details such as contributor demographics and gift amounts. We recommend that you thoughtfully evaluate which users are assigned this permission, as it is the highest permission level.
Your data is updated every Monday night for the prior week and available Tuesday morning. To request a different schedule, call 1-800-669-2509.
Insights gives you easy to read analytics for your church’s data, powered by Tableau.
After you log in, select the project, workbook, and view you want.
Filter your results.
View trends over multiple weeks on the line graph. Move your mouse over the graph to see details for a specific week.
On the bar graphs, see totals by generation as well as across multiple years. Move your mouse over the graphs to drill down to the details.
Share your information with fellow approved staff using embedded code or a link.
If you want to view your information as an image or in a spreadsheet, select a download option.
Insights refreshes your data on a weekly schedule, so your analytics stay current!
If you already have an Insights account, you can log in: