You can install OnDemand on a Windows® or a Mac® computer. You can also log in using a web browser. When you're an OnDemand client, your programs are automatically upgraded for you.
- To download the drivers for Windows, click the button below. Save the file in your Downloads folder.
- When the download is complete, double-click the install program, OnDemand_Win_Install_v220.127.116.11287.exe, from your Downloads folder.
- When the install completes, double-click the OnDemand icon to open the program.
- Enter your OnDemand user name and password provided in the email sent to you.
- After you install OnDemand, you will need to give users full control permissions to certain folders on the C drive. View the Additional Configuration for Windows Users help topic to set this up.
- If you are using anti-virus software on a Windows® operating system, set up an exclusion for the IDS LLC folder to prevent disconnects.
- To download drivers for Mac, click the button below. Save the file in your Downloads folder. (We recommend an Intel Mac running 10.12 and higher).
- When the download is complete, double-click the install program, OD_Mac_Install_v18.104.22.168287.dmg from the Downloads folder. Once the extract is complete, run the OD_Mac_Install_v22.214.171.124287.dmg. If you are prompted to enter a user name and password when running the install, enter the user name and password for your Mac. Click Close.
- When the installation is complete, OnDemand displays in your Applications folder. You can click and drag the icon to the Dock. To open OnDemand, double-click this icon and click Go.
- Enter the user name and password provided in the email sent to you.
You can also use ACS Financials OnDemand in a Web browser. For Windows, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. For Macs, the only supported browser is Safari.
- In your Web browser, go to http://connections.ondemand.acstechnologies.com.
- Enter your user name and password.
Change your OnDemand Password
The first time you sign in to OnDemand, you will be prompted to change your password. The password is case sensitive, should have at least six characters, and should contain at least three of the following items:
- Upper case letter
- Lower case letter
- Special Character (such as # or !)