When printing labels in ACS People Suite as an OnDemand client, the labels are not correctly aligned.
Products affected: ACS OnDemand, People
Versions affected: Any
Before printing from OnDemand, use the Print to File option to preview your labels as an Adobe Acrobat PDF.
Then, you'll need to either clear Auto-Rotate and Center and set Page Scaling to None, or choose to print the labels as Actual Size with Auto portrait/landscape orientation.
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Labels tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People and click Go .
- Select the labels you want to print, then click Customize.
- Under Report Options, select any applicable Layout and Settings options, then click Preview.
- When your labels display, click Print .
- In the Print dialog box, select Preview PDF.
- When the PDF preview displays, click File > Print.
- If using Adobe Version 8, under Page Handling, set Page Scaling to None and clear Auto-Rotate and Center.
- If using Adobe Version 10.1.2, under Page Sizing & Handling, set the Size Option to Actual Size and the Orientation to Auto portrait/landscape.
- Click Print.