If a user forgets their password, they can reset it themselves or request that a Site Administrator reset it for them.
OnDemand users have always wanted the ability to change their password without involving a Site Administrator. We heard you and now you can change your password online.
- Go to https://ondemandreset.acstechnologies.com/
- Enter your email address, site number, and username.
- Login instructions will be emailed to you. If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- Follow the instructions on the email.
- After you change your password,log in to OnDemand using the new password.
Help from a Site Administrator
After getting a Site Administrator to reset your password, the user is given a default password, but the user must change it upon logging in.
The utility remembers the previous eight passwords, which cannot be used again. More than one user can have the same password, which can be helpful when setting passwords for Checkpoint Kiosk only users.
To learn more about setting up passwords, see Resetting OnDemand Passwords.
- On the OnDemand desktop, double-click the User Maintenance icon.
- In the Site Users list, select the user whose password needs to be reset.
- Click Reset Password. Under Send email notification for password resets and user creation to, if Users is selected, an e-mail with the new password will be sent to the provided e-mail address. If Administrators is selected, the site administrators will be sent an e-mail notification with the new password as well.
- To confirm, click Yes.
- When the confirmation message displays, click OK.
The default password is "Acs" + your site # + "!".