To install our software, your computer should meet the specifications below.
Our products have been tested using the system requirements on this page. However, because computing environments and internet service vary so widely, these system requirements are provided without guarantee. Your computer performance will vary based on hardware configurations, network traffic, and local workstation settings.
View the OnDemand requirements, including requirements for networks.
- Operating System: Windows® 10 (32-bit and 64-bit compatible)
- CPU (Processor): Multi-core
- RAM (Memory): 4 GB or greater
- Internet Connection: High speed
- Internet Browser: Latest, stable version of Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Microsoft Edge®, Chrome®, Safari®, or Firefox®
- Available Disk Space: 4 GB - Less than 1000 people records; 6 GB - More than 1000 people records
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Operating System: Windows Server® 2016
- CPU (Processor): 2 GHz or greater with multi-core
- RAM (Memory): 4 GB or greater
- Network Card: 100 Base T Full Duplex with Switch
- Available Disk Space: 2 GB - Less than 1000 people records; 5 GB - More than 1000 people records
A Windows machine must serve as your ACS, HeadMaster, or PDS server. Network-Attached Storage (NAS) devices are not supported.
Our software requires a tray-fed laser or inkjet printer that is compatible with the system requirements provided above. Laser and inkjet printers are also suitable if driver support is available for the associated operating system.
The MICR Image Reader works only with desktop versions, not OnDemand.
For SpeedCheck, ACS Technologies offers the following scanners to fit your needs. All scanners are remote deposit ready.
- SpeedCheck Scanner Single-Scan — Scans and loads checks one at a time.
- SpeedCheck Scanner 30 DPM — Scans multiple checks with speeds up to 30 documents per minute.
- SpeedCheck Scanner 55 DPM — Scans multiple checks with speeds up to 55 documents per minute.
- SpeedCheck Scanner 120 DPM — Scans multiple checks with speeds up to 120 documents per minute.
For all software, ACS Technologies recommends using 17-inch monitors, which are designed at 96 dpi.
Widescreen monitors may cause some software to look different on a 17-inch monitor, unless dpi settings are modified.
As ACS Technologies moves more products and services to the Web, we require a high speed internet connection using the latest, stable version of Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Chrome®, Safari®, or Firefox®.
The products and functions below are only accessible with an internet connection:
- Access ACS™
- Facility Scheduler
- ACS Sync
- ACS LiveStor™
- CASS It! and MAX It!®
- Sending E-mails via Constant Contact
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Safeguard Background Check processing
- Downloading product upgrades
- Downloading tax updates
- Help Centers
Microsoft End of Life Policy
ACS Technologies adheres to Microsoft's life-cycle policy for operating systems.
As a system approaches its end-of-life date, we recommend upgrading your operating system. Once an operating system is no longer supported by Microsoft, we can no longer support that system. This does not mean that products will not work on a retired operating system, but it does mean that, should a problem occur that would require an update for a retired operating system, we cannot provide support assistance for clients using those operating systems.