8.2G Release 12-6-18
The final update for Church Office 8.2G offers the following.
We fixed the following issues that affected some of our clients.
If you pulled an online form and matched it with an inactive family, the form showed that at least one entry was still different and couldn't be processed.
- When you created a report with multiple addresses (street, mailing, and/or alternate) for a family and you used an additional selection, the same address printed for each family.
- When editing reports from the Sacramental Register, only fields from the Other section were available. Now, all fields are available for certificates and notifications. All the member name formats are also available now in certificates.
- An error displayed after creating an Easy List then customizing the view to show Mailing Name.
- During the Vanco Classic Import, a message displayed incorrectly about a family not having the fund set up.
- When you made changes to the Letters/Visits/Etc information then moved to another family, the activity log showed changes made to the second family.
An error displayed for the Top Givers report after clicking Print Detailed Overview then Preview.
- When using the Online and Card Swipe Payments option with Vanco, if a family made a single payment for pledges in different funds, only the first pledge was selected for posting.
- When posting terms and rates, initial payments did not post if you changed the family after selecting them.
- To comply with the Canadian Revenue Agency's changes, the agency's name and website address now display at the bottom of the Canadian tax receipts.