On the Personnel tab, you can add and edit personnel records.
- On the Personnel tab, click the personnel section you want to add the record to.
- At the top, click Add [Type].
- If an individual has been deleted from this program or is shared in another Office program, you can select them. Otherwise, you can add a new person.
Enter the name and ID number.
You can configure the program to assign ID numbers automatically. On the File menu, click Setup > ID Number Options.
- If this personnel also has an existing member record, click Link to connect the two records.
- Enter any record details, and select the program areas where you want this record to display.
- Click Save.
- Locate the appropriate personnel record.
- In the navigation pane, click Primary Information.
In the Picture File field, click the folder iconand locate the digital image file.
Your image must be one of these file types: .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .emf, .wmf, or .ico.
- Select the file, and click Open.
- Click Save.
Personnel pictures can be installed as a subdirectory of your Data folder. The default path to this subdirectory is \Data\Pictures. If you save pictures to this directory, they are backed up each time the program makes an automatic backup.
Because image files are large, they take up more space on your hard drive and make the backup files larger. If backing up large files is a concern, consider creating a subdirectory for pictures outside of the PDS program folder. If you do this, they are no longer backed up automatically and you must back them up manually.