You can copy an existing user's Access and Privileges settings for a new user. This is helpful if you have several users with similar roles. To copy an existing user, click Users & Passwords on the Administration tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Copy Existing User.
- Select or enter the name of the user you want to copy.
- Click Copy User. "Copy of [user name]" displays in the User Name field.
Enter the new user's name.
The Access and Privileges settings are initially the same as the copied user, but can be modified without affecting the original record.
- If necessary, enter the new user's password.
- Enter any additional information, and click Save.