With this process, you can move data from one field to another. For example, if someone mistakenly entered the member relationship in the type field, you can move the type field to the relationship field.
In the Members navigation pane, click Processes > Move Member Information.
This process alters data. We recommend backing up your data before proceeding.
Select whether to move fields for all members or only those you select. If you want to select members, add conditions to filter the list. When you're finished, click Next.
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections tab on Select Records to Print.
- Select the source field you want to move. In the example above, this is the type.
To remove the original data, select Blank out <Source Field>.
If you don't select this, the field retains the original value, and a copy of it is placed in the destination field.
- If you move a memo field (a text box, such as comments), select whether to move either the entire field or only a specific line of the field.
- Select the field you want to move the source field to. In the example, this is the relationship.
- If you move the source to a memo field (a text box), select whether to overwrite the data or append it to the end.
- To move the data, click Move Fields.
- Click Preview to view the moved data.