You can interact with families, members, and personnel in your parish through:
- Letters and emails
- Phone calls
- Locate the record of the family or individual.
- In the navigation pane, click Letters, Visits, Etc.
Click the add icon, and enter information about the interaction.
- You can enter up to 30 characters in each field.
- Here are some examples of what you can enter in the Description field: "Birthday Letter", "4th of July Email", or "Ministry Campaign Phone Call".
- The Type field uses entries from the Letter Types keyword list.
You can also convert your letters, calls, and visits into events that you upload to Google Calendar™.
This feature is only available with the Orthodox installation of Church Office.
- Locate the appropriate family or member, and click Letters, Visits, Etc in the navigation pane.
- Click Upload to Google Calendar. The Upload to Google Calendar wizard displays.
- If you haven't already authorized access to your Gmail account, click Authorize Access. If you have authorized access, skip to step 8.
- Sign in to the account you use for Google Calendar, and click Sign in.
- A code displays automatically in the field. Click Continue.
- If you agree to give permission, click Allow access.
- After you authorize PDS, click Close to return to the wizard.
- Click Next.
- Select the item(s) to upload, and click Next.
- Select which calendar(s) to upload the items to, and click Next.
- When you're ready to upload the items, click Upload.
- After the upload is complete, click Done.