8.0C Release 11-22-16
We recommend updating to DioOffice 8.0C, which offers the following enhancements.
Quickly Enter Check Numbers
In Payment/Donation Entry quick posting, the check number column is now highlighted when you tab into the field. That way, you can quickly enter what you want without having to remove the default value first.
Now, if you have it set up, the program can speak the value entered in the check number field.
Improved Canadian Experience
For our Canadian customers, we made a few changes:
- the personnel SSN is now labeled the Social Insurance Number (SIN) and has the format ###-###-###.
- the default for the Citizenship drop-down list is set to Canadian Citizen.
- the General Insurance tab has been removed from the Health/Insurance window.
These changes are based on the Zip Code entered in your license window.
Special Terms in Pledge Card Entry
In the Pledge Card Entry quick posting, if you set the option to post as Special if the initial offerings match the pledge, the word "Special" now displays in the posting grid and on the report.
Back-End IT Changes
- After running CASS certification, those records are now marked as "changed" so they can be synced with the parish.
- We tested a new driver set for the SpeedCheck Smartsource scanner. It now works on Windows 10 devices and with Silver Bullet's Ranger® components.
We fixed the following issues that affected some of our clients.
- If a record was being changed by another user, entries that could not be posted were not displaying in some quick postings.
- If you clicked a pinned or recent member in the family search, the member record did not display.
- From the fund window, if you click to go to the member window, a member from that family did not display.
- In the Pledge Card quick posting, an error displayed when scrolling up and down with the cursor in the Rate column.
- When updating changed information, the Raiser's Edge import was overwriting fields that had not been changed.
- In the Payment Donation Entry quick posting, the shortcut N + Enter was not working properly.
- The 5-digit scheme sorting was not using the correct ZIP codes for the Everett, WA area.