8.0G Release 5-11-17
We recommend updating to DioOffice 8.0G, which offers the following enhancements.
We added the term One-Time you can use for a single gift on a single day.
Additional Personnel Fields
Personnel Assigned/Affiliated Salary tab, we added fields for:Under the
- Vacation – You can enter the hours, days, weeks, or other unit of vacation time someone has, such as "40 hr" or "2 wks". This is only used for reference in the Assigned/Affiliated window.
- Contract Signed – If applicable, select if the individual signed a contract with your organization.
- Job Descr. Avail – If applicable, select if a job description is available for the individual.
Change Name Titles
Change Names process. Now you can change the title "M/M" and "Mr. & Mrs." on all records to "Mr. and Mrs.".We added another option in the
Copy Info to Primary Parish
When you change a family's primary parish, the following are copied over from the previous primary parish:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Family keywords
- Letters, calls, visits, and other contact
- Inactive at diocese option
Any values in the new primary parish are kept as they are. Existing information will not be overwritten.
Warning for Existing Rates
Pledge Card Entry, the program now checks to see if that rate exists on the family fund record. If so, a message asks if you want to add the same rate again. This helps prevent duplicate rates for families in a batch that didn't complete.When you post a rate using
We fixed the following issues that affected some of our clients.
- If you selected one of the eGiving report choices Print Detailed List in Order by ID Number and the Summary or Print Detailed List in Order by Name and the Summary, the summary was printing incorrect totals.
- When trying to enter a second one-time gift through Vanco, the program was locking up.
- When entering pledges of $0.00, the rate was not being created.