8.1C Release 12-7-17
We recommend updating to DioOffice 8.1C, which offers the following enhancements.
Locate Transactions in a Batch
There are two display options you can choose from:
- If you only want to see certain transactions in the grid, select Filter the List and enter your criteria. Clear the filter to see all the transactions in the batch again.
- To simply "jump" to a certain transaction in the grid, select Search in the List. You'll continue to see the entire batch, but your cursor moves to the transaction you're looking for. If multiple transactions match your search, this works like the filter and only shows those results in the grid.
For example, let's say we want to only see transactions for $50 in the list. We can filter the list by amount...
... and only those $50 transactions would display.
If we want to quickly jump to Patricia Adler's donation, we can search by name...
... and the cursor moves to her entry in the list.
We fixed the following issues that affected some of our clients.
- When importing eGiving, if you changed the fund period in the grid, it was posting to the last period the family used.
- When posting payments that repeat some information, if you tabbed past the last entry, the running total was incorrect.
- If you added a new batch with an Initial Offering date, clicked to finish it later, exited the program, then logged back in and added another new batch, the Initial Offering date was already set to the same date as the previous batch.