8.2B Release 3-22-18
We recommend updating to DioOffice 8.2B, which offers the following enhancements.
Managing a Family's Parishes
Manage Parishes on the family's record to add a new parish, change the primary, or edit any parish information for the family.Sometimes, users accidentally changed a family’s parish and lost the connection for the synchronization. To help, we changed the Parish drop-down list to a button. Click
Primary Parish for Pledge Donors
Pledge Card Entry quick posting, you can select which parish a family gives to. Now, if you select one that’s different from the primary parish listed on the family record, you’re prompted to change it.In the
- If the family is just giving to another parish but their primary should stay the same, click No and continue the process as you normally would.
- If the family has moved to this parish and the primary should be changed on their record, click Yes. You can add a parish and/or set a parish as the primary, then continue the process.
Organizing Most Current Phones and Emails
We added an option to automatically add new phone numbers and email addresses at the top of the list instead of the bottom. When you add one, it’s added to the top and considered the primary.
Improved Column Size
Payment/Donation Entry quick posting, we improved the way the columns resize. This is helpful if you have long activity names or use ALL CAPS in your activity names.On the summary report in the
Duplex Printing in OnDemand
Sometimes, OnDemand had trouble detecting duplex printers, and didn’t allow you to print this way. To alleviate this, we added a check box in the Properties window.
To print on both sides, select your printer from the drop-down list, select Printer Can Duplex, make any other selection you need, then continue printing as usual.
Remove Null Entries
Fix Data process now removes any null entries that may affect family records.The
We fixed the following issues that affected some of our clients.
- In SpeedCheck, the Balance Checks window sometimes opened larger than the monitor size and you couldn’t close out of it.
- An error displayed when using the shortcut key “Q” to open the Quick Lookup window.
- Sometimes, after deleting a family phone number or email, information still displayed when hovering over the list.