Select which option fits best from the predefined list.
Position / Role
Select the position or role for the personnel assignment. These are set up under Personnel Keywords. If this is the main job the individual performs, select Primary Assignment.
Select which list(s) you want the assignment to show on. All assignments/affiliations that you have access rights to display in the All Personnel list even if you mark a specific list.
Select the institution where the individual performs the assignment or is affiliated with. Click Load Institution to open the record in the Parishes & Facilities window. If you want to send a copy of any letters or emails to the personnel (for example, the pastor or secretary), click Include in Mail to this Inst.
Enter or select the date the individual started the position and, if applicable, the date the individual left the position. If the individual is no longer active in the position but you don't want to delete it from the record, select Inactive. You can clear this option if you need the assignment again later. If the individual has fulfilled their duties for the assignment, select Retired when applicable.
Enter the email address where notifications about the assignment are sent. If the individual prefers to be notified via email instead of mail, select Email Preferred. If the address shouldn't be printed on reports, select Unlisted Email.
Enter any notes about the assignment. This is only visible to staff who have proper access.
Alternate Addr. tab
If the individual lives or works in another location part of the year, select the alternate address and enter the dates they will be there.
- Status — Select from the predefined list. This is used for tax purposes.
- Vacation — Enter the hours, days, weeks, or other unit of vacation time the individual has, such as "40 hr" or "2 wks". This is only used for reference in this window.
- Hours Per Week — Enter the number of hours in a week the individual puts toward this assignment. This is only used for reference in this window.
- Hourly Rate — If applicable, enter the amount the individual is paid per hour. This is only used for reference in this window.
- Salary — Enter the total salary the individual is paid for the year. This is only used for reference in this window.
- Contract Signed — If applicable, select if the individual signed a contract with your organization.
- Job Descr. Avail — If applicable, select if a job description is available for the individual.