Using this process, you can find out if there are any families:
- Who have more than one primary parish
- Who don't have a primary parish listed
- Whose funds are not linked to their primary parish
In the Families navigation pane, click Processes > Identify Issues with Families Registered at Multiple Parishes.
To view issues for families with multiple parishes
Select whether you want to check families who are only associated with one parish.
Select this option if you want to verify that families registered at one parish have that parish set as their primary.
- Click Begin Process. You'll see the number of family records being reviewed.
- When the process is completed, click OK.
- Review the results in the window. See the section below for details on what these mean.
- If needed, you can print the results for your reference.
- After processing is complete, click Close.
Families Registered at More Than 1 Parish
Counts the number of families who have records for multiple parishes.
Counts the number of family records the process has reviewed.
Families Had More than 1 Primary Parish
Number of family records that had more than one parish marked as their primary. These should be corrected so that only one parish is listed as primary.
Families Had No Primary Parish
Number of families whose records did not indicate a primary parish.
Funds were Not in the Primary Parish
Number of families who had funds at a parish other than their primary. These should be corrected so that funds are associated with the primary parish only.
Families Had No Primary and Only 1 Parish
Number of families who were associated with one parish but that parish was not marked as their primary. These should be corrected so that the parish is marked as the family's primary.