You can export family information to a .csv file. Then, you can transfer that information to Raiser's Edge. On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click Data Transfer.
- In the navigation pane, click Other Transfers.
- Click Export Information to a .CSV File for Raiser's Edge.
- Select the type of export you need based on how you plan to import the file.
Enter a name for the file, such as "DioFamilies". If you have an existing .csv file you want to overwrite, click the browse icon and locate the file.
If you don't enter a file path in front of the name, the file is saved in your PDS program folder.
- Enter the labels you want to associate with the information source and each address. These labels display in the .csv file.
- Select whether to skip address lines if they're blank.
- Select whether to change blank spouse titles. If so, enter the titles to change.
- Click Next.
- Select which families to include in the export, then click Next.
- Review the families. When you're ready to create the file, click Export.
- After the export file is created, click Yes to view it.
For more help, contact your diocesan support representative.