You can transfer data between the diocese and your parishes using our secure web service. That way, you always have the most updated information. See how to prepare for your first sync.
Here's how it works:
- Family, member, and/or financial data is transferred from parishes to the diocese.
- You make any necessary changes to data, IDs and passwords, and/or keywords for mapping.
- Your changes are transferred back to the parishes via the web service.
Pick a topic below to learn more about it.
- Set Up for Data Synchronization
- Set Up the Web Service Information
- Update the Parish Login and Keyword Mapping Information
- Set the Synchronization Options
- Set the Default Actions Used in Synchronization
- Synchronize Diocesan Data with Parish Data
- Set Permissions to View Information on Mobile Devices
- Export Families to Raiser's Edge
- Import Families from Raiser's Edge
- Import Families from Lake Charles
- Load Data from Realm