This feature is only available for OnDemand clients.
With Scheduled Tasks for OnDemand, you can automatically synchronize your program data with another PDS program at a specified time.
- Church Office users can schedule uploads and synchronizations to DioOffice.
- DioOffice users can schedule uploads and synchronizations to Church Office.
- Ledger users can schedule uploads and synchronizations to DioView.
This way, you comply with diocesan requirements without having to manually run this task.
- On the OnDemand desktop, double-click the Schedule Tasks icon.
- On the Scheduled Tasks tab, click Add.
- In the Schedule a Task window, select a task.
Enter the time and select the day(s) for the task to run. The servers are set for Eastern Standard time. Click Adjust to enter your local time.
All users must be logged out for scheduled tasks to run. Select a time when no one is working in OnDemand, such as 10:00 p.m.
- Click OK. The task displays on the Scheduled Tasks tab.
At the time you scheduled, OnDemand will start your program and run the task. On the Task Log tab, you can view the dates and times your tasks were scheduled, and if applicable, when they started and ended.