8.0D Release 12-15-16
We recommend updating to Formation Office 8.0D, which offers the following enhancements.
Personnel Report Fields
We added phone number and email address fields for personnel reports. Now you can create reports using these fields like you can for members.
Step 1, select the type of trays you need.We modified the EZ-Mail process to support EMM letter trays. In
We updated the postage statement so the information prints correctly on the form.
Import Acceptiva Batches
More Control for Changing Case
We overhauled the Change Case of All Information process to give you more control over what gets changed. Now, you can select which names, addresses, and other fields are changed to uppercase or upper and lowercase.
Pull In Vanco Family Email Addresses
eGiving quick posting, use the transfer type Vanco–Auto Connect and select Import Email from Vanco.You can now import family email addresses into PDS from Vanco. In the
Canadian SIN in Reports
Last month, we changed the format and label of the Social Insurance Number (SIN) for our Canadian clients (based on the Zip Code entered in your license window).
To top this off, we updated all references to the American term in reports with the Canadian SIN.
Match Pledges with Payments
Sometimes people contribute more than they pledged. On reports, you may want to increase the pledge amount to match the total paid so they show the same amount. We added an option in the Print Overpayments As drop-down list to do that.
Match EZ-Mail Mailing and Report Dates
Previously when printing mailing labels with an EZ-Mail sort, you received a message if the mailing date was different from the report date. You then had to go back a few steps and manually edit the report date.
Now, the program checks for you and provides an easy way to change the report date to match the mailing date.
Back-End IT Changes
- We increased the number of columns you can have in import files.
We fixed the following issues that affected some of our clients.
- In OnDemand, the signature on the Canadian tax receipts was printing with a black background.
- An access violation displayed after running a report then editing members or sacraments.
- If you clicked a pinned or recent parent/guardian in the student search, the record did not display.
- When adding a new family for eGiving, part of the routing number was left out if you used Canadian ACH.
- In listing windows, if you double-clicked to see field view, the list option was still selected.
- When exporting to an Excel spreadsheet without headers and footers, duplicate entries sometimes displayed.