You can reassign a student to another family. For example, if a child goes to live with grandparents, you can transfer the child's record to the grandparents' existing record. You can reassign a student by navigating to Information > Students.
To reassign a student
- Locate the appropriate record.
- In the navigation pane, click Reassign Student.
- Select whether to create a new family record or add the student to an existing family.
- Enter or select the ID number and family name.
- Make any additional selections, and when you're finished, click Reassign Student.