Page tree

You can reassign a student to another family. For example, if a child goes to live with grandparents, you can transfer the child's record to the grandparents' existing record. You can reassign a student by navigating to Information > Students.

 To reassign a student
  1. Locate the appropriate record.
  2. In the navigation pane, click Reassign Student.
  3. Select whether to create a new family record or add the student to an existing family.
  4. Enter or select the ID number and family name.
  5. Make any additional selections, and when you're finished, click Reassign Student.


Related Topics