Student Attendance Web App
Note to PDS Administrators
As a catechist or administrator, you can mark class attendance on a computer, tablet, or mobile phone using our secure web application.
After your admin gives you login credentials, you can mark attendance for your classes on the web app.
On your computer or mobile device, open your web browser.
- Enter the credentials your administrator provided, then click or tap Log In.
- Your classes display for the specified year/period.
- Click or tap a class to view the class date list.
- Click or tap a date in the list, or select a date from the calendar to view the student list for that date.
- Click or tap a student in the list, or select a student from the drop-down list.
Make any changes for that student's attendance, then click or tap Save at the top.
If your church is working in the attendance process, you won't be able to save your changes until the church finishes. Please keep your browser open and active, then try to save again later.
- Click or tap the white arrow to go back to your date and class lists. The date you last marked or changed attendance displays.
Notifying the Church of Changes
Once you mark or change attendance, you can notify the church so it can be synchronized in PDS. Even though your church may sync on a regular basis, this is a good way to ensure they know you made changes.
- If you're using a mobile device, click or tap the menu icon at the top-right.
- Click or tap Send Notification at the top.
- Click or tap Yes to send the notification.
A notification is emailed to the contact person your admin set up for this process.
To quickly open the web app on your mobile device, add a bookmark on your home screen. View your device documentation to learn how to do this.