You can make changes to a group of previously scheduled events.
For example, if your Weekly Bingo group needs to move to another facility for a few weeks in August and September, you can locate and modify their scheduled events for that time range.
This process alters data. We recommend backing up your data before proceeding.
- On the Information tab, click Events.
- In the navigation pane, click Processes.
- Click Alter Existing Schedule.
Enter or select any criteria to filter events you want to change.
For example, if you want to alter all scheduled events for a particular facility, select that facility from the drop-down list. Or, if you want all scheduled events on September 1, 2014, enter 09/01/2014 for the event date.
You can use any combination of these options to filter the list.
- You can further filter your list by calendars. When you're finished, click Next.
- Select the check box beside the events you want to alter, then click Next.
- Select the field information you want to alter for events you selected. As you select each option, make any necessary changes at the bottom of the window. Click Next.
Review the alterations, and click Next.
You can schedule conflicting events now and resolve the conflicts later. When you click Finish, you must confirm that you want to schedule the conflicting events.
- Click Finish.