You may find you have duplicate facilities. For example, two users entered the same facility, but named it something different.
With the Combine Facilities process, you can combine the details of the two facilities into one record. In the Facilities navigation pane, click Processes.
This process alters data. We recommend backing up your data before proceeding.
- Click Combine Facilities.
- In the list on the left, select the facility you want to change.
- In the list on the right, select the facility record you want to combine with the first facility.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all facilities you want to combine.
- When you're ready to combine the facilities, click Combine/OK.
- Click Finish, and click Yes to complete the process.