You can combine duplicate or similar organizations. For example, if the children's choir is always scheduled with the adult choir, you can combine these two organizations so you don't have to schedule them individually with the same information.
This process alters data. We recommend backing up your data before proceeding.
- On the Information tab, click Organizations & Individuals.
- In the navigation pane, click Processes.
- Click Combine Organizations.
- In the list on the left, select the organization you want to change.
- In the list on the right, select the organization you want to combine the first one with.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for all organizations that you want to combine.
- Click Combine/OK.
- Click Finish, and click Yes to complete the process.