You can combine similar event names into one event name. For example, if two users entered the same event but named it something different, use this process to make the correction.
This process does not combine or remove events. It only helps you maintain consistency in event names.
For example, if the Boy Scouts frequently schedule Classroom 106, but you enter a different event name each time you schedule them, your data is inconsistent. Use this process to combine the inconsistent event names into one so that all Boy Scout events in Classroom 106 have the same event name.
This process alters data. We recommend backing up your data before proceeding.
- On the Information tab, click Events.
- In the navigation pane, click Processes.
- Click Combine Event Names.
- In the list on the left, select the event name you want to change.
- In the list on the right, select the event name you want to combine the first one with.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below. The List of changes to be made section displays the change you requested.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for all event names you want to combine.
- Click Combine/OK.