With the Payments quick posting, you can post payments made by organizations and individuals for the charges involved in using facilities. You can also print a report of the payments posted and select to post the payment to the event or to the organization.
Use this process if:
- There are specific charges for specific events. Payments posted to the event display in the specific event's Charges & Payments window as well as the organization's Charges & Payments window.
- There is a one-time charge for a group of events and you want the information only in the organization's Charges & Payments window. Payments posted to the organization are not posted to the event's Charges & Payments window.
- On the Information tab, click Organizations & Individuals.
- In the navigation pane, click Processes.
- Click Quick Posting of Payments.
- Select the organization name or package name you want to post to.
- Enter the payment information to post. You can view current charges and payments at the bottom of the window, then click Next.
- Select where to post the payments. If you display all organization events, select the check box(es) by the package and/or organization, and click Apply/OK.
- Click Close.