You can schedule a series of interconnected events. Examples include a wedding or a weekend carnival. On the Information tab, click Scheduling Wizards > Schedule Event Packages.
You must set up the event package in the Event Packages window before you can schedule any of its events in a scheduling wizard. Click Information > Event Packages.
To schedule an event package
- Select the event package, and click Next.
- If you already scheduled all events in the package, the program notifies you. Otherwise, the second page of the wizard displays. The grid at the top of the window displays unscheduled package events.
- Click an unscheduled event and enter the date, facility, and starting and ending times.
- If there are no conflicts, select Mark to Schedule. The Simple Event Scheduling wizard displays.
- Step through the scheduling wizard, entering all the necessary information. See Schedule Simple Events for more detailed instructions.
- After you schedule an event in the package, the event displays in the Scheduled Events grid. Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each event you want to schedule.
- After you schedule all events, click Finish.
Select multiple facilities to schedule at one time without having to create a group.
If the facility you selected represents a group of facilities, you can select which facility or facilities to use.
Prints a detailed list of existing conflicts. If there are conflicts associated with the dates and facilities selected, they display in fuchsia.
Compares and resolves the details of two conflicting events. You can also check the availability of a facility in the Load/Change Event window.