You can set up a schedule for your organization's worship services.
By default, the term "Mass Schedule" is used, but you can customize this term and the names of sections within this window. For more information, see Initial Setup.
You can add a list of mass times and schedule them.
- On the Information tab, click Mass Schedule.
- To add a new mass, click Insert and enter the mass information in the grid. Repeat this for each mass you want to schedule, then click Save.
- Select the mass(es) you want to schedule.
- Enter the date range. The masses you selected are scheduled weekly during this range.
- Click Schedule as Events.
- If conflicts occur, they display in the wizard. To resolve event conflicts, click an option. If there are no conflicts, click Schedule to complete the scheduling process.
- Click Next.
- To print a list of scheduled events, click Print List. To print a letter that includes event details to send to the organization associated with the event, click Print Letter.
- To return to the Mass Schedule window, click Next.
After you name and schedule a mass in this window, you can search for, modify, or delete it in the Events window. You can also assign mass intentions.