You can schedule single events that occur overnight or last longer than one day.
On the Information tab, click Scheduling Wizards > Schedule Overnight Events and Events Longer than 24 Hours.
Enter or select the organization associated with the event.
If you're scheduling this event because of a request, click Enter Request Info. The information you enter here displays in the Request Details section of the Events window.
- Enter or select the facility where this event will occur.
- Select whether charges will apply for this event, and whether there are requirements for this event. These are set up later in the wizard.
Enter or select the times and starting/ending dates of the event.
If an event causes a conflict, click Load/Change Conflict to change event details or determine what scheduling action to take.
- Click Next.
- If you selected to apply charges, the next window displays with charge options. When you're finished making selections, click Next.
- If you selected to have requirements, the next window displays with requirement options. When you're finished making selections, click Next.
- Define how the event will print on calendars. If you want to, set a reminder and enter remarks for the event. Click Next.
- Enter the number of attendees, select the calendars you want the event to display on, and select any calendar colors you want for this event. Click Next.
- When you're ready to schedule the event, click Schedule.
Click Next. From here, you can print a list or letter, or upload the event to Google Calendar.
- Click Finish.