You can schedule events that have a recurring pattern. On the Information tab, click Scheduling Wizards > Schedule Recurring Events.
To schedule a recurring event
Enter or select the organization associated with the recurring event.
If you're scheduling these events because of a request, click Enter Request Info. The information you enter here displays in the Request Details section of the Events window.
- Enter or select the facility where these events will occur.
- Select whether charges will apply for the recurring events, and whether there are requirements for these events. These are set up later in the wizard.
- Click Next.
- Define the times, frequency, and dates for the recurring event. Click Next.
If necessary, add any additional dates.
If an event causes a conflict, click Load/Change Conflict to change event details or determine what scheduling action to take.
- Click Next.
- If you selected to apply charges, the next window displays with charge options. When you're finished making selections, click Next.
- If you selected to have requirements, the next window displays with requirement options. When you're finished making selections, click Next.
- Define how the recurring event will print on calendars. If you want to, set a reminder and enter remarks for the events. Click Next.
- Enter the number of attendees, select the calendars you want the recurring event to display on, and select any calendar colors you want for this event. Click Next.
- When you're ready to schedule the events, click Schedule.
Click Next. From here, you can print a list or letter, or upload the event to Google Calendar.
- Click Finish.
Displays the current batch number.
Select multiple facilities to schedule at one time without having to create a group.
If the facility you selected represents a group of facilities, you can select which facility or facilities to use.
Prints a detailed list of existing conflicts. If there are conflicts associated with the dates and facilities selected, they display in fuchsia.
Compares and resolves the details of two conflicting events. You can also check the availability of a facility in the Load/Change Event window.