You can schedule events that have a recurring pattern. On the Information tab, click Scheduling Wizards > Schedule Recurring Events.
Enter or select the organization associated with the recurring event.
If you're scheduling these events because of a request, click Enter Request Info. The information you enter here displays in the Request Details section of the Events window.
- Enter or select the facility where these events will occur.
- Select whether charges will apply for the recurring events, and whether there are requirements for these events. These are set up later in the wizard.
- Click Next.
- Define the times, frequency, and dates for the recurring event. Click Next.
If necessary, add any additional dates.
If an event causes a conflict, click Load/Change Conflict to change event details or determine what scheduling action to take.
- Click Next.
- If you selected to apply charges, the next window displays with charge options. When you're finished making selections, click Next.
- If you selected to have requirements, the next window displays with requirement options. When you're finished making selections, click Next.
- Define how the recurring event will print on calendars. If you want to, set a reminder and enter remarks for the events. Click Next.
- Enter the number of attendees, select the calendars you want the recurring event to display on, and select any calendar colors you want for this event. Click Next.
- When you're ready to schedule the events, click Schedule.
Click Next. From here, you can print a list or letter, or upload the event to Google Calendar.
- Click Finish.