You can schedule events for organizations that have the same event schedule every year.
On the Information tab, click Scheduling Wizards > Schedule Using Past History.
- Enter or select the organization associated with the event. The organization's scheduling history displays.
- Select the past event that you want to use as a template, and click Next.
- If you selected a simple event, the Simple Event Scheduling wizard displays. If you selected a recurring event, the Recurring Event Scheduling wizard displays. The information set up in the existing event displays, except for the event dates.
Enter the event date(s) and click Add Date to List.
If you're scheduling these events because of a request, click Enter Request Info. The information you enter here displays in the Request Details section of the Events window.
- Click Next to step through the next few windows, editing any existing information as necessary.
- When you're ready to schedule the event, click Schedule.
Click Next. From here, you can print a list or letter, or upload the event to Google Calendar.
- Click Finish.