With this process, you can:
- Add abbreviations to specific addresses
- Remove abbreviations from certain addresses
- Change the case of the addresses
The following items do not change when you run this process:
- State abbreviations in the City/State Names Keyword list and on all address fields. For example, AZ is not changed to Az.
- The Country Code, such as USA, in the City/State Names Keyword list.
This process alters data. We recommend backing up your data before proceeding.
On the File menu, click System Processes > Change Addresses. Select your format and case options and which addresses you want to change. When you're ready, click Change Addresses.