The listing screen displays a list of program data relating to the current window. Every list has a default view, but you can customize it to display the columns you want to see, in the order you want to see them.
If the program administrator requires a user name to enter the program, each user’s customized view is saved.
To view the listing screen, in the navigation pane, click Listing Screen. To change settings, click Customize View. See the Additional Fields Information below for descriptions of each item in the Customize Listing Screen dialog box. To return to the default settings, click Default Values.
Using the Quick Filter
With the Quick Filter, you can view only events that match the criteria you specify. In any Calendars window, click Quick Filter. Under Event Information, enter any information you have. The more fields you use, the more precise the filter is. Use the selections in the middle of the window to determine which event calendars to include. Select how to handle events connected to a group facility, and click Apply/OK. Once you apply a filter, the list remains filtered until you click **Filter Chosen** > Clear Filter, then click Apply/OK.
Customizing the Listing Screen
- Number of lines per row — Increase this number to enlarge the height of each row in the grid. As you increase the number of lines in each row, you decrease the number of rows visible at one time. The default value is 1.00.
- Font size of the grid — To use a larger font, increase the number. To make the font smaller, decrease the number. Increasing the size reduces the number of rows you see at one time. The default value is 8 pt.
- Lock the first column — By default, this option is selected, and the column is locked. This keeps the column in sight when you scroll to the right of a list. To unlock the column clear this option.
You can use the drag and drop method or use the arrow buttons to move selected fields between the two lists.
- Fields available to view — Contains the fields that are available to view in the listing grid. To add a field to the listing screen, click a field name. Then, click the right arrow to move the column to the Fields you want to view list.
- Fields you want to view — Contains the fields displayed in the View Listing window. To display the width and heading name, click the field and the information displays below the list. Column headings display in the listing grid in the same order they are displayed in this list. To reorder the list, click the field name and drag and drop it to your preferred location in the list. Or, click the field name and use the up and down arrows to reorder the list.
- Width — Displays the width of the selected item in the Fields you want to view list. In the listing screen, an ellipsis (...) displays at the end of an entry to signify you are seeing incomplete information.
- Heading — Displays the column heading name. A column can never be sized smaller than its heading name. The smaller the columns, the more information you can see in the listing screen at one time.