You can customize program settings and create lists to store information for your organization. These settings are saved in three different ways:
All users on the network share the following settings:
- License information, such as the name and address of the organization
- Security method, including passwords and user names
- Automatic backup options, such as the drive letter, and automatic backup settings
- Report information, which is saved individually for each report, including report names and descriptions
The following settings are saved on each computer:
- Screen settings
- Grid settings
- Report settings, including the printer, paper size, paper source, orientation, letterhead style, margin, and gray heading
- Auto-spell in the report editor
- Show paragraph and space markers in the report editor
The following settings are saved to each user's name:
- User names, passwords, and access privileges, including security administrator access
- Use the name breakdown method to enter names
Making the Program Easier to Read
You can increase the size of the font used in PDS programs.
On the Quick Access toolbar, click the Screen Configuration icon.
If the icon isn't visible on the Quick Access toolbar, click the down arrowand select Screen Configuration.
- Select either 10% Larger Font or 20% Larger Font.
- Click Save/OK.
Changing Your Program Name
You can change the name that displays at the top of your program. This is helpful for distinguishing between multiple copies of the program for your parish, school, campus, and so on.
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click the Screen Configuration icon .
- At the bottom, enter the name you want to display at the top of your program.
- Click Save/OK.