The program has some predefined reports available for you to select, customize, and print.
Selecting a Report
There are a few ways to locate reports.
Select from All Reports
On the Reports tab, click the button of the report type you want. Click the triangle next to each group to expand and view reports. Click a report to view the description and a sample.
If you know the report name or subject you're looking for, click Find to search in all report groups.
Select from a Specific Group
In any major data window (such as Ministers), click Reports on the left.
Print Directly from a Window
Open internal reports by clicking Print in one of the following program areas:
- Any keyword list
- Address Abbreviations and Title Definitions windows (Print List button)
- Calculator (Print option on the Tape menu)
- Any quick postings and processes (Print check box)
- Any Listing Screen window (Print List button)
- Users and Passwords window (Print Worksheet in navigation pane)
- View User Log (Log Report button)
Printing a Report
After selecting or creating a report, you can print it. Use the default layout options or make changes before printing.
- After selecting the report you want, click Next.
- The Overview window displays. If needed, you can edit the report description. Click Next.
- The default printer and settings display. If needed, select the printer or settings. Click Next.
- The Layout window displays. To change the font for this report, click Set Base Font. Depending on the type of report, you can edit certain elements, such as the fields to print, how addresses should be handled, and so on. Make any selections you want, and click Next.
- Select which records to include in the report. Use Additional Selections to filter further.
- To view the report before printing, click Preview.
- To make changes to layout or selections, click Back.
- When you're happy with how the report looks, click Print.