When you select an export report, the Reports wizard guides you through the Overview window, and the Export Setup window follows. Use the options in this window to set up your preferences for the data export.
- In the Export Setup window, enter the path and file name where you want to save the exported information. For example, C:\PDS\MinSch\ExportReport.csv.
- Click Next.
- In the Additional Layout window, select the ministries you want to include in the export.
- Make any additional selections, then click Next.
- Select which mass or schedule information you want using the selection tabs.
- When you're finished, click Build.
- To view the exported information, click View File.