The collection of tabs and buttons at the top of the window is called the "ribbon." Though its contents change depending on which tab you select, the ribbon always displays at the top of the window as you navigate through the program.
You can view your favorite sections of the program with the Favorites button. Click the Favorites iconin the Quick Access toolbar to display shortcuts to your favorite sections.
- Go to the window you want to add, and click the Favorites icon .
- In the dialog box that displays, click Add Favorite.
- Once the Favorites item is added, you can right-click it to delete, move, or rename it.
Quick Access Toolbar
The Quick Access toolbar contains buttons for some common tasks and features. To view a button description, place your cursor over the button. By default, all available buttons display, but you can hide any or all of them. To display or hide quick access buttons, click the down arrow buttonand make your selections.
The primary areas of the program are divided into three tabs:
- Information — See statistics on the custom dashboard and manage program data.
- Reports — Print reports related to ministers, masses, and schedules.
- Processes — Access all minister and mass quick postings and processes.
- Administration — Manage users and passwords, and view the user log of activity.
Buttons and Groups
The selection of buttons differs on each tab. Some buttons open a specific window. For example, the Dashboard button opens the window where you can view program statistics. Other buttons, such as Keywords or Setup Options, open one or more dialog boxes. Buttons are organized into groups on each tab based on related functions.