On February 28, 2019, we're saying goodbye to The City, but we have something even better for you in Realm.
The user administrator is the only person who can edit or remove a profile picture. The need for this should be uncommon, but every now and then you may have either a user who encounters a technical problem that hinders their ability to upload a photo or a user with an inappropriate photo that you need to remove.
To change a profile picture
- Begin entering the name of the user and select them from the list of options.
- Click Profile Information.
- Just below the user's photo, click edit picture.
- Click Browse or Choose File.
- Select the file you'd like to upload from your computer.
- Click Update.
- Using the picture cropper, resize and position the image.
- Click Crop Image.