The user administrator is the only person who can edit or remove a profile picture. The need for this should be uncommon, but every now and then you may have either a user who encounters a technical problem that hinders their ability to upload a photo or a user with an inappropriate photo that you need to remove.
To change a profile picture
- Begin entering the name of the user and select them from the list of options.
- Click Profile Information.
- Just below the user's photo, click edit picture.
- Click Browse or Choose File.
- Select the file you'd like to upload from your computer.
- Click Update.
- Using the picture cropper, resize and position the image.
- Click Crop Image.